Thursday, August 15, 2013

MIA

It's been quite a while since I wrote on this blog. I've had good reasons! First things first is we moved across the country to a very small town in Missouri. On top of my husband starting medical school and me figuring out life here, I am expecting!

Sooo where does that leave fitness? Well, I am on limited activity as of right now. I can't run, jump, or do much. I try to get to the gym at least 2-4 times a week but I've also been throwing up so much that I am still losing weight. So honestly I am not too concerned with sweating it off since I am not gaining anything. My weight fluctuates between 152-157 right now. That means 10 pounds to pre pregnancy weight. I do not condone barfing as a means to lose weight and I KNOW it's not healthy but to be that close is a crazy thing. I guess that means you can see how much I've been barfing. Yikes!!

My eating is not that great either but I have to eat what stays down. Today that was tater tots. That babe sure loves carbs haha

I probably won't be updating  much but I will be updating my family blog if you are interested. I talk about all things life, will probably throw in some good food, my exercise, and whatever else I am feeling. The site is manda-adams@blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always be kind. Thanks for reading!