Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Here we go

Taking a blogging break was actually really nice for me. I miss documenting my progress but I needed a break. Some clarity to help me get other people out of my head and just to focus on me. To tell myself that I am doing enough, I am being enough, because I am enough! I was getting too involved in the blog world and it needed to end.

Currently weighing in at 168.2. Reallllllly hoping to hit 150's by the end of the month. It's a stretch but a goal!

Best part of my workouts lately is that my husband is doing them with me. 2 years into this whole ordeal (1 year of that spent being pregnant) and he finally has jumped on board the healthy train with me. I think it's an understatement when I say I LOVEEEEEE it. Yes, that much.

We got passes to golds gym and purchased a months worth of day care. Every day we get a date and it's fantastic! Plus we are working hard together and it's bringing us closer together. Seriously, the best.

I will leave this crazy random post with a picture of November to now. Makes me realize just how far I've come because whenever I look in the mirror I keep seeing the old me. This is helping me see the new me.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! You look amazing! Keep it up girlie!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you're looking great! And it's not too much of a stretch to hope to lose 8 pounds by the end of the month. That's actually my goal too. Let's do this together!!

    ReplyDelete

Always be kind. Thanks for reading!