Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm still here

The reason I started this blog was to be able to keep myself motivated and to talk about one of my biggest passions in life: healthy eating and exercise. I wanted to have a space to share my thoughts about it all. I used to talk about it on my family blog but decided starting a second blog would be better because well... I wanted to talk about it a lot! Since hurting my knee a lot has changed for me. In between three injuries, my husband graduating, all of us getting sick,  having the most amount of orders in my shop ever, and me hurting my back, we moved.

Eating and exercising took a back seat to it all. Once we got settled we bought gym passes and daycare so we could hit it hard. It's exhausting juggling 6 healthy meals a day, work schedules, running a business, gym time, and family time but we are doing it. Slowly we are getting into a routine and hopefully I'll be back blogging about it all. I know only like one person even reads this but I hope to help motivate anyone who does!

1 comment:

Always be kind. Thanks for reading!