Sunday, April 7, 2013

Reality Check

I have this terrible habit. It's a very hard habit to break. I look at how far I have to go instead of how far I have come. This happened last time I lost weight and it's happening again.

Instead of thinking good job! You are fitting into a pair of pre pregnancy jeans I think well look at all the other jeans I still can't wear or these ones are still tight. I look at all the chubbiness I still have instead of how much of it I have lost.

So in honor of starting week 3 of insanity and having another fit test, I thought I would take a progression shot. Man was I sure surprised.









I decided to make yet another collage comparing my before and during. The left pictures are Jan 1st 2013 and the right ones are from today 4/7/2013.

Talk about a real reality check. Yes I still have a longggg way to go. (I want my six pack back DANG IT!) but I have really made some strides and have changed so so so much!



I have to remember how far I've come! Getting back into shape is not only a physical challenge but it's an emotional and mental challenge as well. It's a tough journey but so far I am loving it!

1 comment:

Always be kind. Thanks for reading!